Russian Patent Attorney (area of practice: inventions and utility models).
Eurasian Patent Attorney.
Deputy Head of Patent Department, Head of Subdivision for Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals and Medicine
Area of expertise
- Legal protection of inventions and utility models of Russian and foreign clients, with a focus on chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy practice, medicine, biology;
- Patent research, including patentability search, prior art, freedom-to-operate, trends in technology development, engineering level of technology items, etc.;
- Representation of clients in courts and in the Chamber for Patent Disputes;
- Examination of intellectual property, including judicial examination, preparation of expert opinion reviews.
- Chemistry; Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia, Higher Chemical College of the Russian Academy of Sciences (2001–2006);
- Postgraduate Programme of Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia;
- Ph.D. in Chemistry (2009) (inorganic chemistry).
Working for YUS since 2012. Before that Alexander was engaged in research in the field of biotechnology, inorganic chemistry, radiation chemistry, petrochemistry and catalysis.
In 2018, Alexander was included in IP Stars, the international list of intellectual property specialists, as a Rising Star 2018/19. In 2021 he was recognized as a Notable practitioner.
- Over ten articles in various academic journals (including five articles in English).
- One patent of the Russian Federation for an invention.