Specialist, Patent Department
Area of expertise
- Legal protection of inventions and utility models for Russian and foreign clients;
- Patent research of various kinds including determination of patentability, prior art, freedom-to-operate, trends in technology development, engineering level of technological items, etc.
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology; Department of Chemistry and Technology of Plastics and Polymer Composites, Lomonosov Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies (1999-2005);
- Ph.D. studies in Technology and of Plastics and Polymer Composites; Lomonosov Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies.
- Prior to joining YUS in 2019, Elena worked as an expert in Chemical Department of the Federal Institute of Industrial Property for over ten years.
Russian, English, Ukrainian.