Russian Patent Attorney (area of practice: inventions and utility models).
Senior Specialist, Patent Department
Area of expertise
- Prosecution of patents for inventions, utility models and designs both for the Russian and foreign clients;
- Patent research, including patentability search, research concerning state of the art, freedom-to-operate, trends in technology, engineering level of technology items, etc.;
- Representation of clients’ interests in courts and the Chamber for Patent Disputes;
- Examination of intellectual property, including judicial examination, preparation of expert opinion reviews.
- Investigating Physical Chemistry of Metallurgical Processes; Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys(1974–1981);
- Patenting; Central Institute on Advanced Training of Workers and Specialists of National Economy in The Field of Patent Works(1987–1989);
- Russian State Institute of Intellectual Property (2004);
- D. in Law.
- Elena Khromushina spent more than twenty years working in the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Russian PTO)(Department of Metallurgy and Mechanical Engineering). She completed trainings both in WIPO and EAPO. Elena joined YUS in 2008.
Russian, English, Spanish.
Dozens of publications on various IP prosecution and litigation issues.