Russian Trademark Attorney (area of practice: trademarks and service marks, appellations of origin of goods).
Head of Foreign Patent and Trademark Department
Area of expertise
- Legal protection, litigation and enforcement of Intellectual Property of local clients abroad and international clients in the CIS countries.
- Global Economics; Moscow State Academy of Instrument Engineering and Computer Science (1995–2000);
- Law; Russian State Institute of Intellectual Property (2001–2003).
- YUS, since 1999.
- International Trademark Association (INTA).
- In 2023 Elena Schelkunova was included in Pravo.ru – 300 rankings of recommended lawyers in the Intellectual property (prosecution), Group I and Intellectual property (protection of rights and litigation), Group II categories.
- Also, in 2023 Elena was awarded in The Best Lawyers category of The Leaders of Legal Services Market rankings by Kommersant Publishing House in the Intellectual Property, Band 2 and Manufacturing and industry, Band 3 nominations.
- In 2021, The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals agency included Elena in their WTR-1000 international rankings as an IP expert.
- IP Stars features Elena in the international list of intellectual property experts in the field of trademarks. In 2021 she was recognized as Trade mark star.
What the Agency said:
“Elena Schelkunova leads the foreign patent and trade mark practice, providing ‘a deep insight into all areas of IP”.
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East &Africa features Elena among the leading intellectual property experts.