Russian Patent Attorney.
Eurasian Patent Attorney.
Leading Specialist, Patent Department
Area of expertise
- Prosecution of patents for inventions and utility models both for Russian and foreign clients;
- Patent research, including patentability search, research concerning state of the art, freedom-to-operate, trends in technology, engineering level of technology items, etc.
- Condensed Matter Physics; Faculty of Theoretical Physics, Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (2003–2009);
- “Intellectual Property. Patenting.” professional qualification training; Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property (2014–2015).
- Before joining YUS in 2017, Kirill was an examiner in the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Russian PTO) in the Department of Physics and Applied Mechanics for more than three years, and then he worked in the IP division of the State Atomic Energy Corporation ROSATOM for more than four years.