Russian Trademark Attorney (area of practice: trademarks and service marks).
Head of Legal Department
IP protection and litigation, including on the Internet, both for the clients in Russia and abroad;
Representation in general jurisdiction courts, commercial procedure courts, and in the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation and its regional subdivisions; representation in the Chamber for Patent Disputes.
- Law; Moscow State Pedagogical University (1995–2000).
- Maria Lovtsova’s career began in the Federal Service for Intellectual Property, or Russian PTO (Department of IP Protection Theory and Practices), then for many years she worked for one of Russia’s and the CIS countries’ leading international corporation, where she was responsible for IP prosecution and litigation issues. Maria joined YUS in 2010.
- International Trademark Association (INTA).
- In 2022 Maria Lovtsova was included in Pravo.ru – 300 rankings of recommended lawyers in two categories: Intellectual property (prosecution) – Group I and Intellectual property (protection of rights and litigation) – Group II.
- Since 2020 has been listed by Best Lawyers rankings among Russia’s leading experts in IP Litigation.
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa agency has been for many years including Maria among the leading IP lawyers.
- For many years running, WTR-1000 — the World’s Leading Trademark Professionals rankings has been recognizing Maria Lovtsova in Individuals: prosecution and strategy category.
- In its Global Guide 2021, Who’s Who Legal rankings recommended Maria Lovtsova in IP – Trademarks category.
- In 2022 Maria Lovtsova was included in WIPR Leaders rankings in Trademarks category.