Russian Patent Attorney (area of practice: inventions and utility models).
Eurasian Patent Attorney.
Senior Specialist, Patent Department
Area of expertise
- Legal protection of inventions and utility models for Russian and foreign clients;
- Patent research, including patentability search, research concerning prior art, freedom-to-operate, trends in technology development, engineering level of technology items, etc.;
- Representation of clients in courts and in the Chamber for Patent Disputes;
- Examination of intellectual property, including judicial examination, preparation of expert opinion reviews.
- Technology of Electrochemical Production; Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia (2002 – 2008).
- Tatiana joined YUS in 2016. Before that Tatiana worked in the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Russian PTO) and in patent subdivisions of large corporations.
- In 2022, Tatiana Kopteva was included in Pravo.ru – 300 rankings of the recommended lawyers in the Intellectual property (prosecution) category.