Russian Patent and Trademark Attorney (area of practice: inventions, utility models, trademarks and service marks).
Eurasian Patent Attorney.
Deputy Head of Patent Department, Head of Subdivision for Chemistry and Chemical Technology
Area of expertise
- Prosecution of patents for inventions and utility models both for Russian and foreign clients;
- Patent research, including patentability search, research concerning state of the art, freedom-to-operate, trends in technology development, engineering level of technology items, etc.;
- Representation of clients’ interests in courts and the Chamber for Patent Disputes;
- Examination of intellectual property, including judicial examination, preparation of expert opinion reviews.
- Mining Engineer; Russian State Geological Prospecting University (1997–2002);
- Interpreter in Professional Communication; Moscow Institute of Linguistics (2009–2010);
- Jurisprudence; Griboedov Institute of International Law and Economics (2016–2018).
- Before joining YUS in 2019, Vera worked in the Federal Service for Intellectual Property(Russian PTO) in the Department of Mining and Construction, in patent department of a large corporation and in Russian and International IP companies.
- In 2023 Vera Stukalova was included in Pravo.ru – 300 rankings of recommended lawyers in the Intellectual property (advising), Group I category.
- Stukalova V. Parallel import in Russia. // Trademark Lawyer, issue 6, 2016.