Russian Patent and Trademark Attorney (area of practice: inventions and utility models, industrial designs, trademarks and service marks, appellations of origin).
Senior Specialist, Patent Department
Area of expertise
- Inventions, utility models and designs prosecution, and their litigation in administrative and judicial agencies of the Russian Federation.
- Track-Laying and Wheeled Vehicles; Bauman Moscow Higher Technical School of Order of Lenin and Order of the Red Banner of Labour (1967–1974);
- Patenting; Central Institute on Advanced Training of Workers and Specialists of National Economy in The Field of Patent Works (1975-1978).
- YUS, since 1994. Prior to that, Vladimir worked in the USSR State Committee for Inventions and Discoveries for more than 20 years.
- Since 2012, Vladimir Ionov has been included in the list of Best Lawyers in the field of Intellectual Property according to the annual ratings.