Russian Patent and Trademark Attorney (area of practice: inventions and utility models, designs, trademarks, appellations of origin, computer programs, databases, topology of integrated circuits).
- IP transactions , commercialization; structuring of deals in which IP rights are involved;
- Representation of the clients’ interests in the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation.
- Finance and Credit; Financial Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation (1995 –2000);
- Law; Russian State Institute of Intellectual Property (2005–2007).
- Has been working for YUS since 2000.
- International Trademark Association (INTA);
- Licensing Executives Society International (LESI);
- Observer of the Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA).
- In 2022 Andrei Svistov was included in Pravo.ru – 300 rankings of recommended lawyers in Intellectual property (advising) – Group I category.
- Since 2020 Andrei has been listed by Best Lawyers rankings in Intellectual Property Law category.
- For many years The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa has been ranking Andrei Svistov among the leading IP experts.
What the Agency said:
“Practice head Andrei Svistov has ‘profound knowledge of the diverse aspects of IPR’, and is ‘excellent in deal structuring”.
- For many years Andrey Svistov has been on the IAM Patent 1000 international list in Individuals: transactions category.
What the Agency said:
“Transactional sage Andrei Svistov knows what it takes to get signatures on the bottom line of lucrative licensing agreements”.
“An expert in IP valuation and due diligence, he is the first port of call for the disposal of patent and trademark rights”.
“A patent attorney with a shrewd commercial eye, Svistov knows how to shop for an IP bargain, coming home with numerous favourable deals for his diverse following.”
- In 2022 Andrei Svistov was included in WIPR Leaders rankings in Trademarks category.
- As per the survey conducted by Lexology in 2013, Andrei was recognized in Client Choice category.
What the clients said:
“He is a very competent and client-oriented person – you may be sure that the maximum will be done to provide you with a product tailored to your needs.”
“He is perfect both in structuring complex deals involving IP rights and in keeping an eye on small details.”
“His approach is always commercially reasonable.”
“He understands value for money and is extremely effective.”