Leading Specialist, Patent Department
Area of expertise
- Inventions and utility models patenting application management in Russia for Russian and foreign applicants;
- Patent maintenance management in Russia.
- Anti-crisis Management; Ulyanov (Lenin) Saint Petersburg Electro-technical University ‘LETI’ (2002-2007);
- ‘Corporation Law. Pressing Issues of Legislative Affairs and Law Enforcement’ Professional Development Program, Lomonosov Moscow State University (2013);
- ‘Personnel Records Management. Records Management in Modern Organizations’ Professional Retraining Course, ‘RUNO’ Moscow Further Education and Training Centre (2018).
- Prior to joining YUS in 2019, Natalya worked as a legal advisor on an online trading platform for eight years.
Russian, English, German.