Leading Specialist, Patent Department
Area of expertise
- Legal protection of inventions and utility models in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutics, medicine and biotechnology for Russian and foreign clients;
- Patent research of various kinds including determination of patentability, prior art, freedom-to-operate, trends in technology development, engineering level of technological items, etc.
- Chemistry, Organic Chemistry; Lomonosov Moscow State University (2003-2008);
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, Chemistry of Organo-element Compounds; Lomonosov Moscow State University (2009-2011);
- Master of Intellectual Property Law; Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property (2002-2007).
- Prior to joining YUS in 2020, Renata was engaged in scientific research in organic chemistry, organic synthesis, biologically active organic compounds, coordination compounds and nanotechnology, and then worked in Moscow office of a leading international patent law firm and in patent department of a Russian pharmaceutical company.
- Over thirty scientific articles including those in renown Russian and foreign academic journals and the abstracts of all-Russia and international conferences.